West Fresno Middle School – Home of the Eagles!
West Fresno Middle School is part of the Washington Unified School District. We are located in the heart of California’s Central San Joaquin Valley, at 2888 N. Ivy Ave., in Fresno, and serve about 350 students grades 6-8. West Fresno Middle School partners with West Fresno Elementary School (K-5) and our surrounding community.
West Fresno Middle School will be a school of excellence by making learning experiences engaging, meaningful, and safe for all students.
West Fresno Middle School will ensure academic and social-emotional growth by engaging all students with critical academic skills, qualities of good character, and life skills necessary for their future success.
- Increase reading, writing, and problem solving skills.
- Foster student engagement through rigorous and relevant curriculum.
- Monitor student learning by continually evaluating assessment data.
- Promote great character through our PRIDE values.
- Create transparent procedures.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to create a positive learning environment for our students.
- First impressions are everlasting; Good Character is 24 / 7 and we always glide with Eagle P.R.I.D.E. (Pride, Responsibility, Integrity, Discipline, and Etiquette) Bring it!